- This event has passed.
Revenue Forum Webinar 24th February 2022
2022 February 24 @ 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm CET
Winning strategies, a Revenue Manager’s advice
In challenging times, can we learn something from Revenue Management experts? In this webinar we will highlight the best Revenue Management strategies for hotels. Especially during the past two years we have been forced to review our pricing strategies and have to be more creative. We have asked industry specialists to give us their insights and statistics.
- How to avoid a price war when the market has an unpredictable pricing strategy
- Ethics within Revenue Management. Can we really price as much (or little) as we want to?
- Can Automation help us to be more effective in an understaffed world?
- Is it possible to forecast? What is the best way to go about?
- Which pricing strategies have worked the best during the past two years?
- What have we learned for future references?
24th of February 2022
Annemarie Gubanski from Taktikon Consultancy, What we learned the past two years
Michael McCartan from Atomize, The Power of Automation. The story of Robin Hood Inn & Suites
Nicole Adair from SHR, Back to Basics
Erik Muñoz from Lybra, Winning Strategies
Niels Mekenkamp from Cendyn, Ethics in Revenue Management
Special guest: Juan Olaya from La Banda Hostel